Britain’s most dashing biannual consumer event, London Fashion Weekend, is coming to you live from the red carpet and kicking off this 2015 on February 26th-March 1st! Brough to you by Vodafone, the event will be taking place in Somerset House, London.
What To Expect: The Catwalk
MONOCHROME – Graphics Prints, Oversized Stripes, Two Tone Finishes
HYPER FLORALS – Oversized Petals, Pops of Color, Botanical Embellishments
THAT SEVENTIES SHOW – Heavy on the Suede, Croche and Lace
SUMMER AND SHINE – Pastels, Glitter and Metallics
London Fashion Weekend offers the most exclusive brand designer shopping experience. More than 50 designers showcasing their autumn/winter 2015 collections. Designers ranging from Lanvin and Christopher Kane to Alexander Wang and THE OUTNET’s private label, Iris & Ink.
If you are going to plan your visit, here are some details to help you along your way so you can be sure to attend this event.
- You must be 18 and over to attend. Sorry, youngsters.
- There is a cloakroom available during opening hours only.
- Only Silver, Gold and Luxe tickets include attendance for a catwalk.
- Each designer show is 30 minutes on average time wise.
- Catwalk Seats are first come, first served.
- You can take your own photographs during a catwalk show.
- You receive a Tote Bag which includes a selection of products from sponsors such as TONI&GUY, Maybelline or Kurt Geiger.
Also, be sure to check out the Trend Shows which give you access to to a variety of designer collections. Each show lasts approximately 40 minutes.
ADDITIONAL SHOW HIGHLIGHTS:
- Some really cool catwalk videos featuring designers, WATCH
- Designer Showrooms walks you through bios of the designer and what they will be making available.
- Scheduled Events, HERE
Here’s where to get out TICKETS.