With so many Adventure Apps to choose from, it can get overwhelming to cut through the clutter. Luckily, we’ve taken the guesswork out by composing a list of the top 7 Adventure Apps to help you find the best accommodations, sightseeing locations and great eateries.
- LOCALEUR– Get the guidance you need from the locals of your destination. You will receive first hand recommendations by people residing in the towns and cities you plan to visit. The tidbits of informations are gathered from people who have set up their own profile and receive payment from Localeur.
- UBER– In recent years, Uber has made a splash for its company brand, by seamlessly connecting riders to drivers. Transportation from one place to another is as simple as clicking a button. Not only can you travel locally, you can also travel globally in over 54 countries.
- ROADTRIPPERS– If you’re a road traveler, you may want to download and check out this awesome roadtripper app. Assembled by “a fleet of local experts and travel writers,” Roadtripper features an extensive database of places, helping you find the nearest rest spots, campgrounds and places to eat.
- SPOTTLY– This free iPhone app makes it easy for you to bookmark and “save” your favorite finds while traveling. The app boasts more than 21,000 places, 2,600 cities and 125 countries, allowing you to create your very own digital scrapbook of all your traveling experiences.
- PACKING PRO– This app is a Godsend for the last-minute packer. It makes life just a bit easier by keeping you organized before and after your trip with interactive packing lists. Better yet, it will also recommend what you should pack based on your destination, the weather and the duration of your trip.
- HOTEL TONIGHT– If you’re in a pinch and need a last-minute hotel, this is the app you need to have downloaded on your phone. Book a comfy place to stay in 3-taps and 10-seconds.
- ALL TRAILS AND MOUNTAIN BIKING TRAILS– You can explore an assortment of over 50,000 trails and reviews with photos from your friends to help you discover what’s outside your door.