There are a few downsides to traveling: i.e. extended flights and long drives in cramped cars. Next time you’re on an adventure, try learning a new skill. Here are 10 that might peek your interests and help you pass time while traveling:
10 Completely Useless Skills
1. Learn to write with your non-dominant hand:
Well…practice makes perfect.
2. Spin a pen with your fingers:
THAT AGILITY. THAT COORDINATION. THAT TECHNIQUE.
3. Become a paper folding master:
With patience, young grasshopper…
4. Learn card tricks and become a super awesome magician with a killer eyebrow arch:
Everyone needs a little magic in their lives…
5. Master the craft of palm reading:
Though I wouldn’t trust her with my future.
6. Learn fluent Pig Latin to communicate with almost no one:
areway ouyay impressedway etyay?
it’s..it’s sho beautiful.8. Become a puppeteer without any puppets:
Shadow hand puppets for the win.
9. Learn to finally wiggle your ears.
Is it moving yet? How about now?
10. Learn to read mirrored text :
If da Vinci can do it, so can we!
An whole-hearted attempt at some of the useless skills mentioned above: