Before you get caught in the jungles of Cambodia with no fresh water to drink, consider bringing with you your very own LifeStraw Personal Water Filter. LifeStraw is an internationally recognizable and award winning water filter that makes contaminated water, filled with bacteria and protozoa, safe to drink. It’s also good to note that for every LifeStraw product you purchase, one school child in a developing country receives safe drinking water for an entire school year.
Brief Company Background: Starting in 2005, LifeStraw began as an emergency response tool for people just after natural disasters. Today, LifeStraw has grown and expanded globally and accounts for being part of helping many more lives outside of catastrophe.
What makes LifeStraw Products Unique?
- Water Purification
- Products require no batteries
- Are made with durable plastic
- Require no electricity to use
- Easy Usage
Every product that LifeStraw designs is made for a situation where safe water may not be available; it’s great to bring along when hiking, camping, cycling, climbing and other physical oriented activities.
You can take your LifeStraw water filter with you virtually anywhere while you travel. The design allows you to turn up to 1,000 liters of microbiological water into a safe drinking supply. There are also no added chemicals needed to filter out bacteria due to its advanced hollow fiber technology.
How do I use my LifeStraw Filter? 2 Easy Steps!
- Place one end of the LifeStraw tube into unfiltered water.
- Suck clean water through the top of the straw.
It’s that easy folks. This product has saved lives around the world and aided countries such as Kenya and New Guinea. It has also been tested in the harshest conditions and has always come out on top as a dependable piece of gear.
- Lets you drink from lakes, puddles or streams
- Uses advanced hollow fiber membrane technology
- Ultralight: weighs only 2 ounces or 57 grams
- Portable: only 9” (22.5 cm) long and 1 inch (2.5 cm) in diameter
- Removes 99.9% waterborne protozoa, including Giardia and Cryptosporidium
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, including E. coli and salmonella
- Raw materials meet US Food and Drug Administration regulations and standards
Read up on what people are saying: REVIEWS