What good is technology if it cannot stay powered? Solar Power promises to provide for us, but first, let’s briefly familiarize ourselves with what exactly solar power is and how it can benefit all of us in terms of outdoor activity.
To put it simply, Solar Power is energy obtained from the Sun’s rays and converted into electrical power for devices you can recharge such as your smart phone or tablet.
We have put together a list of the industry’s Top 3 Solar Power Chargers with specs, for your consideration before going out on your next outdoor venture.
- Versatile. Portable. Reliable.
- JOOS Orange is designed to charge all personal electronic devices (cell phones, smart phones, iPad, iPhone, MP3 players, GPS devices, portable game devices, Sat Phones etc.)
- Powerful and fast. JOOS Orange captures up to 20 times more energy than other solar chargers. 1 hour in the direct sun = 2 hours 3G talk time.
- Its thin rectangular shape makes JOOS Orange easy to carry and store. Adjustable legs make pointing it towards the sun a breeze. And, if you don’t get outside much, the on-board battery can be charged from your computer or any USB power source.
- The internal battery pack will keep its charge for years. And the JOOS Orange keeps charging when submerged in water.
- 2.1 Amp rapid charging to quickly charge your cell phone, smartphone, tablet and other mobile devices
- Dual high efficiency solar panels for rapid charging times
- Rechargeable via USB or Solar Panels for maximum recharging versatility
- Multiple charging outputs – Charge up to 3 devices at once
- Illuminated LCD Display – Indicates battery level, and 3.7V/6,000mAh Lithium Polymer
- Battery Pack – Charges a device multiple times
- Includes Goal Zero Sherpa 100 power pack, Nomad
- 20 watt solar panel, and Sherpa Inverter
- 100 watt bolt-on inverter included
- 2 USB outputs
- 12 Volt output included
- Laptop port and tips included
The 3 Solar Power Chargers mentioned above are rated highly by customers from around the world during who have used them for various outdoor activities, such as camping, hiking and climbing. If you want to stay constantly connected, consider harnessing solar power for all your needs.